I want to welcome you to my website. I am excited to share with you my enthusiasm for Reiki.
Body, Mind and Spirit: Embracing Reiki’s Positive Energy is an introduction to:
- Learning about vibrational energy
- Reiki Self-Healing
- Balancing your body, mind and spirit
- Feeding your body, mind and spirit with positive energies
- Fine-tuning your Chakras
- Keeping your aura clean
R E I K I D I S C L A I M E R
REIKI (also known as “Usui Reiki Ryoho”)
- is a natural method of energy balancing for the purpose of stress reduction and relaxation. It can involve “the laying on of hands” although this is not required for Reiki to be effective.
- while it can be used entirely on it’s own, it is not meant as a substitute for medical, or psychological, diagnosis and treatment. In fact it can readily compliment other forms of therapy.
- practitioners do not diagnose conditions, nor do they perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, or interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional, unless they have received training in such a licensed professional practice that supports this. (This type of skill is not a part of a normal certified Reiki training program).
- should not compete with medical doctors and their treatments. .
- can be used together with any other form of medical, natural or alternative therapy in order to compliment it.
Note: It is recommended you see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have.